Friday, January 9, 2009

Rallying the Troops, So to Speak...


My book Monster Rally has been officially available for nearly a month now, so I thought I would give a quick update. I'm trying to restrict most news to my author website, but a little catching up is always good.

Amazon has come such a long way from being a simple online bookseller. It is practically a social networking site in its own way, although it still doesn't have as many distractions as Facebook. As of now, not only can you purchase Monster Rally at Amazon.com, but you can also:
  • Browse its contents using the Look Inside feature.
  • Read and leave comments on the Author's Blog.
  • Join in on discussions specifically connected to the book (I just started one about serial killers/mass murderers and their influence on the cinema).
  • Search the book for specific topics using the Search Inside feature.
  • Create lists with Monster Rally featured in them.
Needless to say, I'm having a lot of fun with these features, and plan on abusing them regularly. I hope get a chance to swing by and join in the fun.


No comments: