Tuesday, January 12, 2010

reBlog from authorsmw.wordpress.com: S. Michael Wilson

I made a blog post today on my author site about a recent speaking engagement:



This past weekend, I was fortunate enough to act as the Guest Speaker at the January General Meeting of the Science Fiction Association of Bergen County (or the SFABC, if you’re into the whole brevity thing…). I was invited by the group’s president, Philip De Parto, after meeting him at last summer’s BookNJ event at the Paramus Public Library. Out of the over ninety authors at the BooksNJ gathering, I was one of only a handful of writers whose material was sci-fi related. Needless to say, we hit it off immediately, and eventually I ended up on the guest roster for his organization’s monthly meetings.authorsmw.wordpress.com, S. Michael Wilson, Dec 2009



You should read the whole article.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: